 Off-Topic / Fun / 3235
Re: Some news, thoughts and questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:00:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Selçuk Göre writes:

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ...
"Ralph Döring" <doe@gmx.de> writes:

<snip>

Hey Fredrik, you have a "ö" in your last name like I dö. :o)

Yep, that is because my father is originally from Germany!

So, we have three "ö" s when we get together...:-) My father had been in
Germany for several years as a worker in 1960s, but I don't think it is
related with that..:-)

Selçuk

Welcome to the "ö"-group.  :o)
So your father went to Germany in the 1960s and brought back an "ö" ? I didn´t
know they where available back in the 60s. Is that a kind of "My father went
to Germany and all I got was an "ö" (instead of LEGO) !"

Let´s dö it...

PS Herbert Grönemeyer (german pop/rock singer) has named one of his albums
"ö", but I´m not aware of a comic writer that fits in our row.