 Off-Topic / Fun / 3229
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:57:43 GMT

I do not believe these are currently available, so it would have to wait
until someone has enough clout to get TLG to produce more of an old part.
(And I don't think I want to know what you need 500 pitchforks for!)

Why to pitch some un forkunate person like you around :)

JP