 Off-Topic / Fun / 3224
Re: I finally did it!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:38:36 GMT

Peter Merryman wrote:
After months of trying, I finally found something the cats like to play with
better then my Legos.
My parrot is awfully fond of Legos as well.  He's become quite skilled at pulling
little constructions apart.

We have a Basenji puppy who chews on everything.  (Think bun-bun from the
comic Sluggy Freelance.)  Neither towels, nor doorways, nor furniture, nor
toilet hoses are safe from her mastication.  Now, she's recently discovered
how wonderful the hard ABS plastic is to chew...

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.