 Off-Topic / Fun / 3192
  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) Dang, that's great sig material. --Todd (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) It's kinda like the ubiquitous software developer's in-joke: If it compiles, ship it immediately! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

<snip> (...) You mean I have been under the mistaken assumption that my programs work as long as they compile! OOPs.... All kidding aside your statement is more true that most people would believe or like to admit depending on which side of the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What´s new at www.lego.com ?

(...) Not really related, but I had this dream once... Once upon a time, Microsoft decided to ride the Open Source bandwagon for all it was worth, and released the full source code for Windows NT to the general public. The press went ecstatic. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)