 Off-Topic / Fun / 319
  Re: 6 months!

go to (URL) IS a CD-MP3 player ... plays CD-R's and CD-RW's with MP3s in the root directory. The only drawback is that it's SRP is 299.95 USD Also, if you go to (URL) they have a hardware section that will list different options available. They also (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 6 months!

(...) Thanks for pointing this out. I now know what I want for Christmas. :) Besides the LEGO, of course. Steve (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)