 Off-Topic / Fun / 3174
3173  |  3175
Subject:
Princess Mononoke US Release Dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:02:36 GMT

Well, much to my dismay, I just found out that Princess Mononoke is, in fact,
only going to have a limited release.  :(  From the official site,
< http://www.princess-mononoke.com >, here are the cities, dates, and theatres
it will be playing in:

NEW YORK OCT 29 Angelika
LOS ANGELES OCT 29 Sunset, Monica - Santa Monica
CHICAGO Oct 29 McClurg Court
PHILADELPHIA Nov 5 Riverview
SF-OAKLAND-SAN JOSE Nov 5 Embarcadero, Camera One - San Jose
BOSTON Oct 29 Coolidge Corner
WASHINGTON Nov 5 Inner Circle
DALLAS-FT WORTH Nov 5 Inwood
DETROIT Nov 5 Maple - Bloomfield Hill
HOUSTON Nov 5 Greenway
ATLANTA Nov 5 Garden Hills
CLEVELAND Nov 19 Cedar Lee
MINNEAPOLIS-ST PAUL Nov 5 Uptown
Nov 12 Lagoon
SEATTLE-TACOMA Nov 5 Pacific Place
ST LOUIS Nov 5 Frontenac
SACRAMENTO-STOCKTON Nov 5 Downtown 14
PHOENIX Nov 5 Camel View
DENVER Nov 5 Mayan
SAN DIEGO Nov 5 Hillcrest
PORTLAND Nov 19 Koin

Don't forget to check out Roger Ebert's review on the official site!

Jeff
"I've had enough. I will not allow this! I will pay you back; because
forgiveness, for one like you, could never be an option."