 Off-Topic / Fun / 3172
Re: Rollercoastertycoon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:49:19 GMT

Warning, the scenario editor is NOT for the faint of heart, you are
working with a blindfold using padded gloves when you use it.

But I got it to work last nite. Just d'l the exe to wherever. Then run
it (*** AFTER *** you scan it for viruses using an up to date scanner,
never omit this step no matter how much you trust the source).

It asks you where you want it to live. I put it in a subdir of my RCT
install but it doesn't matter at all.

Once you install it, just click on it. I put a shortcut to it in the
group where all my other games are... Read the helps over and over
before you fiddle or you'll be sorry. You can mess up the default game
scenarios if you muck around.

Ryan Smith wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:>More..

I think it's actually HERE instead:

http://free.prohosting.com/~hwinkels/trg.html

so never mind.

Where do I download The Scenario Editor to?
I can't figure it out