 Off-Topic / Fun / 3171
    Re: Rollercoastertycoon —Ryan Smith
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:>More.. (...) Where do I download The Scenario Editor to? I can't figure it out (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Rollercoastertycoon —Larry Pieniazek
   Warning, the scenario editor is NOT for the faint of heart, you are working with a blindfold using padded gloves when you use it. But I got it to work last nite. Just d'l the exe to wherever. Then run it (*** AFTER *** you scan it for viruses using (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)