 Off-Topic / Fun / 3168
    Hurricane Irene sent us a 43-foot yacht! —Mark Herzberg
   I was very surprised when I woke up yesterday morning to strong winds and heavy rain. Hurricane Irene was here. Why was I surprised? Because every new station from ABC to WAMI (Miami's superstation, like KTLA, WGN Chicago, WTBS Atlanta) said it was (...) (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)