 Off-Topic / Fun / 3134
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:58:57 GMT

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:57:53 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
You'd get in because you had good intentions. But then you'd be given
tasks where you could not hurt  yourself, because what I actually NEED
scads of are the 1.2l pins (technic loose pin on one side, open top stud
on the other)

I'll try to find it, but if you can give me an LDraw part # for this
I'll hold any I come across in breaking up sets for you.

I believe it's this one:

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4274.gif

At <http://home.att.net/~partsref/technic.html>, that part is cleverly
identified as "Technic Pin 1/2". :p