 Off-Topic / Debate / 2394
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:57:53 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
You'd get in because you had good intentions. But then you'd be given
tasks where you could not hurt  yourself, because what I actually NEED
scads of are the 1.2l pins (technic loose pin on one side, open top stud
on the other)

I'll try to find it, but if you can give me an LDraw part # for this
I'll hold any I come across in breaking up sets for you.

I believe it's this one:

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/4274.gif

I have a standing offer on those, as well as on 1x2 tilting top hinges
any color. if you have these in large quantities, I want them and will
pay better than the going rate for them.

Hrmmm... any color, but only the top half.  Ok.

Whoops? I want both halves. It's a tilting-top hinge... I just hate
hyphens so I omitted it. so I want the top and bottom halves of the
tilting top hinge. Any color, but black is preferred.