 Off-Topic / Fun / 3093
  Ace Day at Coney Island 1999

I have added a page to my website - Ace Day at Coney Island 1999. Shown are 20 photos (16 during rides) of the best woodie in the world - the Coney Island Cyclone. Enjoy! (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999

Do you play Roller Coaster Tycoon? Does anyone else but me? I know Mike S tried it and didn't think much of it. If anyone does and would be interested in exchanging saved parks or coaster designs, drop me a note. I have not really tried to duplicate (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999

(...) I play. I love it. first time I played it I stayed up til 4:00 a.m. It was about 7 hours straight before I went to sleep. I found certain cheats and I can't find them anymore since I got my new computer. Maybe you have them? They include: (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999

I'll pass on actually using the cheats but my son Nik (who actually tries to make a go of those 25K, you only get one coaster type and no stalls contest scenarios) would love to have 50K and all rides! As to clear all trees? WHY? Trees are good. I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999

Check I think it's www.gamecheats.com if that's not it, let me know and I'll dig around in my bookmarks.. I've got a couple of places that offer game cheats. Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999

Thanks for the nudge. A quick search at Yahoo yielded this gem: (URL) has links to lots of other stuff including a Scenario Editor. Yippee! (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  time to change the topic to Rollercoastertycoon

Does anybody go to the rollercoastertycoon website but me? if so does anybody know when Chris will get the addition of the new rides up and running? www.rollercoastertycoon.com (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: time to change the topic to Rollercoastertycoon

Go to it has a few of the codes i asked for and MORE!!! www.segasages.com (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: time to change the topic to Rollercoastertycoon

(...) Found some at gamespot.com under hints. Enter one of the following names as a guest name: Guest Name: Effect: Simon Foster Artist guest Chris Sawyer Photographer guest Melanie Warn Guests' happiness increases Katie Brayshaw Guests wave to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)