 Off-Topic / Fun / 3094
Re: Ace Day at Coney Island 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:50:44 GMT

Do you play Roller Coaster Tycoon? Does anyone else but me? I know Mike
S tried it and didn't think much of it.

If anyone does and would be interested in exchanging saved parks or
coaster designs, drop me a note.

I have not really tried to duplicate specific coasters yet but it might
be neat to try to copy the Cyclone (or the Giant Dipper, or the Beast,
etc..)

Ed Jones wrote:

I have added a page to my website - Ace Day at Coney Island 1999.  Shown are 20
photos (16 during rides) of the best woodie in the world - the Coney Island
Cyclone.  Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/~edboxer/cyclone.html