 Off-Topic / Fun / 3088
    Re: Computer games —Andrew Lynch
   Speaking of WarCraft II... Another thing that I found funny in the game was when you occasionally find other animals walking around, like sheep or something. If you click on them repeatedly, as fast as you can, they will eventually just explode. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Bryan Wong
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Andrew Lynch writes: Yeah that's WarCraft II... I really wonder who found that out first! Who would go around continuously clicking on a plain old sheep? :) Bryan (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Uh... Me! :) Jeff "Bombs are great!" P.S. I didn't find out they exploded first, but I did click on them alot. :) P.P.S. I'm one of the few people I know who can imitate the goblins perfectly. "I wish I had a weapon!" :) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)