 Off-Topic / Fun / 3086
    Re: Computer games —Mike Stanley
   (...) We're currently playing Age of Empires 2 - great game. AOE was good, but AOE2 improves upon it in so many ways. Just wish they'd stayed in ancient times instead of moving to medieval times. Warcraft III is supposed to be awesome. (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Computer games —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I'll agree that AOE2 is better than AOE, but I was kinda put down by how much like the two games are. Ok, so there are some new units and technologies, but they are still basically the same game IMO. It's a bit fun to hear the Vikings the old (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)