 Off-Topic / Fun / 3082
Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:08:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
When I first got a force of 8 skeletons, I was rather struck with the idea of
making an Undead army, perhaps under the control of Majisto (Fright Knights
wasn't out at the time, way back in 1995 or so, otherwise, the Witch looks
much more sinister and deserving of such minions)... As an added touch, I
wanted all their weapons to be black-- black spears, axes, and the token black
broadsword.

Will there be a figure for Ash?  (complete with chainsaw hand insert)

(c'mon, there HAS to be at least a few Army of Darkness fans out there!)

..joseph g