 Castle / 208
Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 20:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Arrrrr, mayhap yer skellies pull not double duty as medieval and piratical
undead?  Read "On Stranger Tides" by Tim Powers.

Alas, methinks thy words ring true. These minions of bone do make their
existence solely within the realm of Castle... Ye shall know, however, that be
it within the Lord's will, these un-fleshed mockeries of men may yet see the
Seven Seas. Yet until such time as my horde of Lego is joined in rank with
increasing sets of Pirate, these skeletal warriors shall rest eternally in
Castle's domain.

Just saw a great scythe made from a Lance, Katana, and connector (wish these
things had names).  Perfect for a Skellie commander.

Oooo, neat! I've tried making some scythes, but so far they've just come out
too darn big. I'd prefer something with a blade the size of a Pirate rapier...
the katanas are a bit long, and the silver daggers are too short... and
nothing else really has a nice bend to it... However, I can't seem to get one
to my liking yet... Right now, my "skeleton commander" actually wears armor...
too bad they didn't make the breast plate piece in black :(
As for a weapon, since I only have 1 black broadsword, well... it makes that a
fine choice...

DaveE