 Off-Topic / Fun / 3030
Re: Novera has been acquired
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Just as a "you might find this interesting", it was announced today that
TSI Software has acquired us.

I use TSI's Mercator product all the time in my job at IBM.  I actually like
the product alot it is a very powerful and flexible extraction tool that we
use for getting data out of SAP and loading Data Warehouses.  Who know's maybe
we will bump into each other at one of there sites someday?

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/