 Off-Topic / Fun / 3014
  Re: Lego at Gerf.Org

Really, well my website does not have to do anything with rollerblades. Also there are different sites that use fusion within their titles. There are programs on computers wiht fusion in the title, like there is a WinAmp skin called Cold Fusion. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego at Gerf.Org

(...) Yes, that is so. And that's my point -- it's stupid for trademarks to be linked to domain names. But if they were, the fact that your site has nothing to do with rollerblades wouldn't matter to the lawyers -- toys and sports equipment are in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)