 Off-Topic / Fun / 2993
  Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37EFDE75.DDFD13...ger.net... (...) actions... let's (...) Larry, you know, I read your message about how low some of the auction prices in SeriousCollector are. As a result I went to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Ulterior motives (was Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set

(...) This was troll bait, right? :-) You've seen me try to raise prices before. (cf the great blue train window thing) Realise also that I suspect that the great acquisition mode phase may be ending for me... my house is bursting and I am starting (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)