 Off-Topic / Fun / 2866
  Re: FOTW at KMART

That's not bad but I was thinking more along the simple: "only a Schnuck would work there" or "this store is run by a bunch of Schmucks, er... Schnucks" (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: FOTW at KMART

(...) There are lots of stores in German-speaking countries advertising Schmuck in their name. (Their proprietors don't quite see the humor, as the word means jewelry.) -gbr (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: FOTW at KMART

(...) Heh -- my lines work pretty well! "We'll bet our schnucks that you'll find what you need in our store." Innuendo not required! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)