 Off-Topic / Fun / 2790
    The Iron Giant —Jeff Stembel
   I just saw The Iron Giant last night(I really regret not going earlier), and it is a fantastic film! Not only does it beat all other animated releases(1) of the past five years, I'd have to say it is the best film of the year! It has equal appeal to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Iron Giant —Jesse Long
     Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FHGA3H.M35@lugnet.com... (...) and it (...) And if your kids are older, or you don't have any: Sixth Sense. And I don't want to hear any "But I hate Bruce Willis" whining. This isn't your (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

         Re: The Iron Giant —Jeff Stembel
     (...) Kids aren't necessary to go see or enjoy The Iron Giant. As I said, it has equal appeal to both kids and adults. Jeff P.S. Review-wise, The Iron Giant did much better. According to Rotten Tomatoes, The Iron Giant got 65/67 good reviews, while (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Iron Giant —Larry Pieniazek
   Thanks for the prod, Jeff. I just got back. Glad to have seen it on the big screen. Taya, her friend, Nik, his friend and I were the only people in the theater. Too bad. I may just have to start agreeing with Jesse re quality and popularity (NOT!). (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)