 Off-Topic / Fun / 2783
  Re: The Brain has spoken: (was Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes: BTW, how was the trip to Cedar Point? (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  CP TR( was Re: The Brain has spoken: (was Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.

(...) Average. It was cold and windy so that was a plus. (no flies, not too hot and sweaty, and shorter lines) I won't do a whole TR ala rec.roller.coaster but.. General: a LOT of broken seats. Since most of the day I was with 2 friends that (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)