 Off-Topic / Fun / 2782
  Re: The Brain has spoken: (was Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.

(...) the (...) P&B is very funny! Just insane! And Reboot was just plain awesome! Where did it go? As soon as Megabyte was about to enter the internet, the show got pulled off ABC :-( The storylines, while not always the greatest, though always (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Reboot (was Re: The Brain has spoken: (was Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.

Reboot is on Cartoon Network up here in the Northwest. TCI just hooked us up with the upgrade a couple of weeks ago, added some 20 or so channels. My kids were watching Reboot one day and I got hooked. Reruns just started yesterday, I assume from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)