 Off-Topic / Fun / 2755
Re: WTB BURP'S !!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:27:05 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jim Rosikiewicz writes:
Is there anyone looking to sell some of there
BIG UGLY ROCK PIECES? In either gray or dark gray.

I'm actually looking for Forgotton And Rediscovered Timmys, if anyone would
care to forget one...  :-P

If you really need burps, just grab a can of Mr. Pibb.  There'll be no end to
the burps!  Plenty of big ones and small ones!  :)

I find that Sprite donates more burps than any of the cola drinks.  Maybe
that's to offset the lack of flavor...?  ;-)

P.S.  I'd like a vote on this:  Was this post in bad (after)taste?

No worse than the prune aftertaste of Mr. Pibb!

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996