 Off-Topic / Fun / 2738
Re: Name That Movie (Was: Misperceptions of America)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:02:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adrian Drake writes:
I've got the two hard ones.  The rest, well, someone else can deal with it.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:

How about this one:

"Life is pain.  Anyone telling you otherwise is selling something."

The Princess Bride.  Spoken by Westley to Buttercup on top of the ravine right
before they head into the Fire Swamp.  The line before is "You mock my pain"
spoken by Buttercup.  (I've seen this movie way too many times)

And that's a bad thing?  ;)

Jeff

"Have fun storming the castle!"