 Off-Topic / Fun / 2737
2736  |  2738
Subject:
Misperceptions of America/Conversations etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:46:15 GMT

This thread is still going strong. It seems to be covering
just about every subject under the sun (apart from Lego).
And just look at the size of it...

http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=6830&t=i&v=d

And it all happened because a week or so ago Mike Walsh decided
to tell us that...

I was on the road this week and happened to be in a TRU checking out the
selection when a woman asked me if she could help me find something in
particular.  As it turns out she was the local LEGO rep doing some
restocking and we got to talking a bit.
etc.

(see http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=6830)

Is this heading for a record thread size for lugnet? And what
prize are we going to give Mike for starting it? <grin>

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com