 Off-Topic / Fun / 2695
Re: Lego Pager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Richard Dee wrote:
On Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:59:31 GMT, Scott-A uttered the following • profundities...
Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Scott Arthur writes:
I'm sure I read somewhere that Ebay now has a paging service. It lets • you
know when you've been snipped...
I was snipped right after I was born.
McDonald  is not a jewish name?
umbilical cord, perhaps?

In Tom's case, I'd guess an extra limb.

You said you wouldn't tell!!! >:-(    ;-)

Dang! I could have been the world's fastest Lego sorter! :-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake is photosensitive.