 Off-Topic / Fun / 2668
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 05:15:05 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, "Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> writes:
Eeek!  Byetch!!!!  Ritvik is not LEGO!
Byetch? I think I've found my new word of the day!
Greg "Byetch, byetch, byetch" Majewski
Whhoops, that was accidental.  I normally write "blyetch" or "bletch."  Some
other good ones are "blyeah" and "eyegch" and "eyegggch."  :)
Well, there's no need to byetch about it..

Byetcha won't be able to keep this one going...

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>