 Off-Topic / Fun / 2594
Re: i admit i was wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 01:43:05 GMT

Ok, what do you call a woman with no a$$hole?  <scroll to bottom>

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I think I may have started that particular annoying thing here, since
I've done it a few times, some of them before JN got here. So be mad at
me.

You just have to post asking for the joke.

IRL it's polite to say "reminds me of a joke" and wait, because no one
in your group may WANT to hear a joke at that moment. :-)

John, please do NOT email the joke, tell us here.

Mookie wrote:

JOHN! why do you always do that.. and don't tell us the joke?????
Ok.. maybe it's not always you.. though everytime someone says that..
they don't tell us the joke :( I happen to like jokes! lots of them :)
so.. wanna tell me in e-mail then instead????

John Neal wrote:

Mookie wrote:

<snip>

Just remember, opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one..

<snip>

Reminds me of a joke....

Answer:  "Single"