 Off-Topic / Fun / 258
Re: Time to move to MN?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 01:05:05 GMT

You may see those ads soon.  I hear he plans to run for president.  :(
Also, get ready for more people packing heat (not to mention packing up)
up there!

Jeff

Todd Lehman wrote:

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Funny they haven't mentioned on any of the news channels yet that he was
Mayor of Brooklyn Park for a while.  Hmm.

That's not interesting enough to make the news. Lots of former mayors become
governors.

Ah, good point...  Plus I think they don't want to distract from the full
hype/shock-effect of announcing that a former pro-wrestler won governor as
an indie with 37% of the vote.  :)

Wish I could've seen more of those action figure campaign ads -- the
snippets they showed on CNN were pretty funny.

--Todd