 Off-Topic / Fun / 2534
Re: SUPER SALE 4559 (yellow train)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Julie Krenz writes:

Alex wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:

Greg Majewski wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
SEE WHAT I'M SAYING?

NO, I DON'T. I THINK YOU NEED TO BE LOUDER.

Interesting concept.  *How* exactly would one be louder than that?

acctually, <h1> is bigger than <h6>...
hehe.

And if I
typed all caps in a forest, would anyone here it?
Yes, but only if a tree fell on you.

=)

Greg "...Did  large procession; waved their torches as my head fell in the
basket, and was everybody dancing on the casket?.."

at least they didnt dance on miss muphet's truphet.

I read the  above as "Miss Muppet", thought of Miss Piggy, who was in
the movie
Muppets Treasure Island, in which one of the characters was named....

Spa'am!

lol

I forgot about that! Link Hogthrob played him.

-Tom McD. (who thinks he's seen every episode of The Muppet Show ever made)
meanwhile in the Spamcake Continuum, evil emperor Cletus plans the destruction
of Winkos 5.