 General / 6369
Re: SUPER SALE 4559 (yellow train)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:20:19 GMT

English was not my first language, either, and although I think it is
generally rude to comment on someone else's bad English - I can't resist
this one (besides, it's in the wrong newsgroup)

Barry Lamers wrote:

Hello lego-fan(s)

i offer you the 4559 set (yellow train set) for $105.00 (without shipment)
Shipment will be done from the netherlands to every place in the world.

Yikes, that's gonna be expensive...not to mention how long it would take
to go to EVERY place in the world :)

When you are interested you can mail me at;
pokkie-pokkie@wxs.nl

I don't believe in fate, but Barry does, and I trust that he knows that,
eventually, I will be interested in this set - it's just a matter of
time :)

Greetings
Barry Lamers

Sorry, Barry - this post just struck me as particularly funny :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu