 Off-Topic / Fun / 2504
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 08:26:58 GMT

Hey, does that count as violating the TOS?
If so, that's a Byetch.

KL

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, "Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> writes:

Eeek!  Byetch!!!!  Ritvik is not LEGO!

Byetch? I think I've found my new word of the day!
Greg "Byetch, byetch, byetch" Majewski

Whhoops, that was accidental.  I normally write "blyetch" or "bletch."  Some
other good ones are "blyeah" and "eyegch" and "eyegggch."  :)

--Todd