 Off-Topic / Fun / 2503
Re: US S@H shipping 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 18:00:50 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <37ABFC8A.D05E5644@uswest.net>...
lol Luckily he's only 9 so I can still "take him".  Good thing they usually • hit
their dark ages before they get *too* big;-)

When he comes out of his dark ages, however, I guess we'll have to play • poker
for them.  Lessee... 5 brick ante, minimum 5 brick bet with a max of 25.
Actually, that sounds like a fun activity in its own right.  Anyone ever • play 5
card stud <sorry> with brick chips?

-John

This would be a blast!  I can see it now, I see your pair of train doors and
raise you four windows!  I would imagine that too much time would be spent
arguing the relative value of parts that people would want to ante up
though.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh