 Off-Topic / Fun / 233
    Ha. —Tom McDonald
   Just got tired of seeing the same subject line. - Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ha. —Jesse Long
   Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) Well, there's nothing else to discus right now. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ha. —Tom McDonald
   (...) Ya, I know. Except I'm still waiting for tlg to make minifig parachutes. - Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ha. —Jesse Long
     Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) Functional or cosmetic? Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

         Re: Ha. —Tom McDonald
     (...) Functional, definitely. More fun. It would probably be a huge pack, if it even fit folded on the back on a minifig at all. If cosmetic, then I could just make a chute similar to the cosmetic balloon in the Adventurers' theme. Nah, I want real. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ha. —Steve Anderson
    Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) I discovered when I was six that an average rubber balloon filled with helium was a near perfect balance to one classic astronaut minifig. I had this spaceman floating around my mum's living room... very (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Ha. —Duane Hess
   Another thing that I have tried is the cheap parachute from one of those plastic green army guys. You can usually find them in the toy section of your local grocery store (shows how cheap they are). Didn't have too much luck with it though -- I (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)