 Off-Topic / Fun / 240
Re: Ha.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 16:48:57 GMT

Another thing that I have tried is the cheap parachute from one of those plastic
green army guys.  You can usually find them in the toy section of your local
grocery store (shows how cheap they are).  Didn't have too much luck with it
though -- I couldn't find an easy way onto the roof.

Hmmm.  Maybe an R/C airplane?  There's a new set for Extreme Team.

Duane

Steve Anderson writes:
Tom McDonald wrote in message ...

Ya, I know. Except I'm still waiting for tlg to make minifig parachutes.

- Tom McD.

I discovered when I was six that an average rubber balloon filled with
helium was a near perfect balance to one classic astronaut minifig. I had
this spaceman floating around my mum's living room... very classy.

Shed