 Off-Topic / Fun / 2176
Re: Me (The return of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 05:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Miller writes:
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
I think the lugnet.people group would be the perfect place for this sort
of thing.

*looks*

Is this some sort of secret group to which I've missed the entrance?

It doesn't exist yet, but will hopefully before the end of July.  The
group lugnet.people and the URL <http://www.lugnet.com/people/>...

--Todd