 Off-Topic / Fun / 2142
    Re: A young start? —Todd Lehman
   (...) My third grade teacher used to call me "motor-mouth." I took that as a sort of compliment too because it was never gossip but always instead a pure creative outlet. I was always talking with my friend Viss about some comic book or science (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: A young start? —Frank Filz
    Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Back in November, I got a chance to visit the results of 10 years of hard work by a bunch of teenagers whose parents didn't stop them from realizing their dream of digging tunnels. The result is a hand dug (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)