 Off-Topic / Fun / 2031
Re: Sanity Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:17:21 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In some of the more posh drinking establishments and country clubs in Arizona,
they float a spinach bowtie pasta noodle on top and drop in a piece of
sidewalk crack moss.
[...]

ROTFLMFO

Hey Todd, we *really* need a lugnet.off-topic.bs newsgroup.  Either that, or
a couple of straightjackets.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Tonight, I'm going to see _Jedi Academy VI: The Perils of Hornhead_