 Off-Topic / Fun / 1935
  Re: The Daily Rant

Follow-up: I am starting to buy in to the market experiment argument. Up until about a week ago, all the on-air contests were of the "caller number seven" nature. Now all of a sudden, at least five or six radio stations have switched to another (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Daily Rant

(...) Yup. Know your audience before they listen, know your customers before they walk in. "Sign up to win (and see a lot of ads in the process) from your more music, less privacy station, Y104.3! Fill out our entry form (which includes yielding (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)