 Off-Topic / Fun / 1919
  Re: The Daily Rant

Once upon a time, (on Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:57:50 GMT, to be precise!), John Neal uttered the following profundities.... (...) First off, I said she was a star, not that she could act. :o) Didn't watch "Neighbours" much during that time, as I believe (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Imbruglia Imbroglio (1) (was Re: The Daily Rant

(...) Thanks for the pointer, I'm sure it will help mine. Now, I will say this to all you detractors. Who cares if she can act OR sing. She's easy on the eyes and that's all that matters. Besides she sings well enough for a pop star. Better than any (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)