 Off-Topic / Fun / 1890
    Re: The Daily Rant —Larry Pieniazek
   Tom McDonald wrote: <snip. I love it when an expert gets wound up on stuff, you learn a lot of neat stuff about the ins and outs of a particular biz. Thanks, Tom!> (...) Is that a word? (URL) up short. But it suggests fume, came, come, and cute (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Daily Rant —Tom McDonald
   (...) Sorry. It kinda was a bitch and moan session, but not above everyone's heads I think. I've been noticing that websites are a lot like radio stations. Maybe I should have posted to off-topic.geek - that could include radio geeks, right? I'll (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)