 Off-Topic / Fun / 1832
1831  |  1833
Subject:
Cap'n Crunch's CoZmic Crunch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:09:09 GMT

There is a new flavor/type of Cap'n Crunch out -- it's called Cap'n Crunch's
CoZmic Crunch and has a rainbow of colors and flavors.  It's not bad, but it's
no Crunch Berries or Christmas Crunch.  :-(

Upon opening the box, it seems like it would have a massive flavor intensity
and variety because it smelled like Trix, but the flavor was somewhat bland,
like Berry Berry Kix.  That's probably good, though, because it means eating
more of it without getting a sick stomach.  :)

It has a neat gimmick, by the way:  It comes with a little pouch of orange
powder -- you pour the powder into your milk, and the milk turns green!  I'm
thinking the rest of this powder would be fun with Grape Nuts or Apple
Cinnamon Cheerios.

--Todd