 Off-Topic / Fun / 1796
Re: MQS outbreak [was Re: More train ranting (sorry)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 19:04:43 GMT

How sad, but true.  Even the sets *made* for the trains theme has the
townies drooling and the trainiacs shaking their heads:-(

-John

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

I think this set will be a better buy for non-train heads.  Buy several
copies of the set, sell the train parts to Larry, and build glass-clad
skyscrapers.