 Off-Topic / Fun / 1723
  Re: Stupid typing tricks

(...) Oh, didn't think of that one, I thought he missed the "t" and was going for splintered. A splintered rular would be mighty painful. Sharp little wooden suckers stuck in the skin. Just be careful how you handle it. Jason F. (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Stupid typing tricks

(...) Yep, I do believe Sproat was just missing a 't'. (among other things) He was just rambling on in a tangential way. As he so often does. :-) -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Stupid typing tricks

(...) Trying to get around the issue, are we? :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)