 Off-Topic / Pun / 76
Re: Stupid typing tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 00:40:18 GMT

Terry K wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 1999 20:22:56 GMT, "Jason Fabisch" <jfabisch@alphawire.com>
wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Terry Keller writes:
On Fri, 14 May 1999 23:10:52 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:
Somebody get me a splinered ruler.
?  What is "splinered"?  A ruler with splines? (1)
Oh yeah...  A spliner, as in a "spline", you know, it's pretty tangental.  A
tengental ruler.  A straight-edge for curves.  Yeah, that's the ticket.
Oh, didn't think of that one, I thought he missed the "t" and was
going for splintered.  A splintered rular would be mighty painful.  Sharp
little wooden suckers stuck in the skin.  Just be careful how you handle it.
Yep, I do believe Sproat was just missing a 't'.  (among other things)
He was just rambling on in a tangential way.  As he so often does.

Trying to get around the issue, are we?  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.