 Off-Topic / Fun / 1656
  Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)

(...) I'm going to be really creeped out if I get home tonight, crack open the Breyers carton and find revelations of the prophet printed on the inside of the lid. :-) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Mormon myths (Was: Building exhaustion)

(...) LOL! The really funny thing is, is that tactic would probably reach more church members than broadcasting over TV. obexplanation: There's the Mormon cliche -- at pro sports games in SLC, the visiting team's fans are all in line at the beer (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)