 Off-Topic / Fun / 1636
  Re: Building exhaustion

(...) I think that caffeine is more addicting than alcohol - it's just less debilitating when the addiction occurs. (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Building exhaustion

(...) I've put myself through voluntary caffeine de-tox about a dozen times now. I can't quit unless I get stranded on a desert island. And even that would be useless if the island had a movie theatre. You see? I'd even pay MOVIE THEATRE PRICES to (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)