 Off-Topic / Fun / 1614
Re: Fibblesnork Über-Garlic Pickles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 16:28:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Campbell writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:

It's springtime!  And that means it's time for pickle lovers of the world to
blast their taste buds with a few jars of Fibblesnork Über-Garlic Pickles!
<snip>
I have to admit that eating some of these might be a good way to be able to
provide the means to isolate yourself effectively so that you can get Auczilla
winnings sent out more quickly. ;-)

(Todd, have you ever auctioned off jars of the pickles in Auczilla? Just a
thought. Maybe you could include a jar for each person whose bill total
surpasses $200. You might even have some people pay you not to eat them ;)

Made these for my wife acouple o' months ago.  She's the pickle eater in
the family.  They were a hit.  Good thing I like garlic...

I like garlic too, but I don't like second-hand garlic. Of course that means
someone else doesn't like it on me, but it also means I'm wary of making it for
other people I have to spend time with :)

AFAIK, no other food generates the magnitude of food controversy like garlic.
Not even peppers, spam, or even lutevisk (though lutevisk can be improved with
teriyaki sauce) ;P

People have made so many (good?) food things out of garlic. Now, if someone
made garlic breath mints, we might have something... (though I'm not sure
what).

-Tom McD.
when replying, include garlic in your spamcake.